Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Colonial Country Club for the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Are you interested in being a part of something special…something historic?!?
We are interviewing for:
The application process is simple if you READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
- Prior to applying, double-check your calendar and school schedule (if applicable) to determine if you are available May 22nd – May 30th.
- We conduct Orientation on Saturday (May 22nd) before Tournament begins so you must be available as early as May 22nd – no exceptions.
- Work schedules for the week will vary based on operational needs so staff must be flexible and available to work every day, any hours if necessary.
- Print, complete, and return the attached application. (Click HERE for application)
- Must complete all applicable blanks. Do not skip any questions.
- Write legibly. If your information cannot be read, we will not be able to contact you.
- Put Tournament – (Job title from above) in the “Position Applied For” section. Let us know which job category you have the most interest in. For example, Tournament – Busser.
- Include your email address in the “Notes” section.
- Resumes are a PLUS.
- Applications may be faxed, scanned, or dropped off at the Front Desk. (Note: If your scan or fax does not come completely through, we will not be able to contact you.) Fax: 817.840.2249 Scan: email@example.com
- Watch your email for additional information regarding your status and potential interview once we review your application.
It really is that easy!
Please no calls. Applications taken on a “first-come, first serve” basis. EOE.
This will be a year to remember! Will you join us?