Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Colonial Country Club for the 2019 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Colonial Country Club, host of the 2019 Charles Schwab Challenge, is currently looking for staff to assist during the week of the Tournament (May 20 -26). We are interviewing for the following positions:
If you are interested in working this year’s tournament, you MUST apply IN PERSON at Colonial Country Club. While you may apply during the business hours of 9 am – 5 pm (Tuesday through Friday), we also have set hours at the following times to shorten your wait:
Thursday, March 14 4:00 – 6:00 PM
Friday, March 15 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Saturday, March 16 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday, March 21 4:00 – 6:00 PM
Tuesday, March 26 4:00 – 6:00 PM
Thursday, March 28 4:00 – 6:00 PM
Friday, March 29 2:00 – 4:00 PM
Saturday, March 30 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Prior to applying, please double-check your calendar and school schedule (if applicable) to determine if you are available May 20 – May 26. We conduct Orientation on Saturday (May 18) before Tournament starts so you must be available as early as May 18 – no exceptions.
- If you are unable to come by during one of the days/times listed above, you are welcome to apply in person during regular business hours after April 9 for any remaining positions. Please check in at the Front Desk upon arrival.
- These are “open” interviews. Due to volume, we are not able to schedule specific interview times, so please check with the Front Desk for further directions between the hours listed above.
- While applications will be available when you come to the Club, you may want to complete one in advance to expedite the initial interview process. You will find an application attached. Print, complete, and bring with you (do not fax or send in advance). In addition to a completed application, a copy of your resume is appreciated. Click HERE for 2019 application
- Please note: This is an initial interview so it is recommended you approach this opportunity as you would any professional job interview and dress accordingly.
Please no calls. Applications taken on a “first-come, first serve” basis. EOE.
We are very exciting about this year! Look forward to seeing you….