Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Colonial Country Club for the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge.
It is time to prepare for the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge!!!
Are you interested in being a part of something special…something historic?!?
Colonial Country Club will host the 76th Anniversary Charles Schwab Challenge PGA Event during the week of May 23 – 29. We are currently seeking staff to assist us during this incredible week.
We are currently interviewing for:
Grounds Maintenance/Landscaping Bartenders (Experienced)
The application process is simple if you READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
- Prior to applying, double-check your calendar and school schedule (if applicable) to determine if you are available May 21st – May 29th.
- We conduct Orientation on Saturday (May 21st) before Tournament begins so you must be available as early as May 21st – no exceptions.
- Work schedules for the week will vary based on operational needs so staff must be flexible and available to work every day, any hours if necessary.
- Complete and return the attached application. CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION
- Must complete all applicable blanks. Do not skip any questions.
- Write legibly. If your information cannot be read, we will not be able to contact you.
- Put Tournament – (Job title from above) in the “Position Applied For” section. Let us know which job category you have the most interest in. For example, Tournament – Busser. Position preference will be considered though not guaranteed.
- Include your email address in the “Notes” section.
- Resumes are a PLUS.
- Applications may be emailed/scanned or dropped off at the Front Desk. (Note: No cell phone pics of application accepted.)
Email/scan to: email@example.com
Watch your email for additional information regarding your status and potential interview once we review your application.
It really is that easy!
Please no calls. Applications taken on a “first-come, first serve” basis. EOE.
Again, are you ready to be part of something special…something historical?!? If yes, will you join us?